Mastercam 2019 increases machining productivity and reduces overall production costs with new 2D through multi-axis milling automation features, CAD and model preparation improvements, expanded 3D tooling, Accelerated Finishing, and powerful Turning and Mill-Turn enhancements.
CNC Software, Inc., developer of Mastercam, the world’s leading CAD/CAM software, has announced the release of Mastercam 2019 which has been developed to streamline the manufacturing process from job set-up to job completion.
- CNC Programming: Mastercam 2019 continues to increase productivity and programming efficiency, while reducing overall production costs, with a series of automated 2D through 5-axis toolpath improvements. Re-engineered chamfering and hole-making strategies, plus the new Multi-axis deburring provide new levels of time-saving automation and simplicity.
- Job Preparation and Set-up: The latest software increases efficiency and reduces job set-up time and the preparation needed for part machining and programming. This includes enhanced CAD functionality and 3D model import support, improved part preparation and fixture set-up tools, additional PowerSurface capabilities, and expanded support for Model-Based Definition (MBD).
- Tool Support: Mastercam 2019’s expanded digital tool library capability delivers accurate, 3D tool assembly models, with access to the latest cutting tool technology and updates for Sandvik Coromant CoroPlus and MachiningCloud platforms.
- Validation: With improvements to toolpath and machine simulation, toolpath graphics, and other verification and analysis tools, Mastercam 2019 provides greater programming assurance and allows for better, more informed decisions before a job is run. These improvements include support for block drilling multiple holes simultaneously and better axis control in simulation, allowing you to easily check machine limits or collision checking.
- Job Management and Documentation: Mastercam 2019 also improves job documentation and management, while helping to address quality and certification initiatives.
Mastercam India Pvt Ltd
T: +91 (0)7378 55 2000
Source: Mastercam India Pvt Ltd